- Before your session begins, show your presence to the chair of the session and check your presentation. Please try to stay throughout the session. If you cannot give your presentation for an inevitable reason, please let the LOC know about it as soon as possible.
- The allotted time for invited/contributed talk is 25/20 minutes including 5 minutes for discussion.
- Personal laptops can be used for your presentation, and the conference room will be equipped with the public computer for those who do not bring their own computer.
- Please note that each poster will be displayed for 2 days, first from Tuesday to Wednesday and second from Thursday to Friday. Check the date of your presentation.
- Boards with the size of 1m-wide by 2m-high will be provided to presenters.
- Set up your poster between 8:00 A.M. and 9:00 A.M. on the first day of your presentation.
- Posters must remain up the entire day of your presentation, and must be removed just after the end of the last oral session of the second day. All posters still remaining after 6:15 PM on Wednesday (11/4) or 5:30 PM on Friday (11/6) will be removed and recycled by the LOC.